- Our management team has many years of experience in the construction industry.
- To ensure on-time performance we utilize computer
assisted scheduling systems
- To monitor, control, and optimize costs we utilize
a customized Project Cost Control System
- To enable us to meet your schedule we have developed
long-term relationships with key subcontractors and
- Our owner is a licensed General Contractor (GC) and
has earned CR (Certified Remodeler) and CKBR (Certified
Kitchen and Bath Remodeler) certifications
- All key employees have completed a course earning
them a 10-hour OSHA safety card
Absolute Remodeling, Inc. is an active member of the
Home Builders Association and the Remodeler's Council, and
supports the objective of industry improvement through observation of high
standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility
in the conduct of business.
We are dedicated to serving you, our client, throughout
the construction process with open communication
and quick response to all your concerns.
Web Based Client Job
A newly instituted, web-based, “Job Board” centralizes
all written communication between our Clients, their
Project Manager, and our office. A posting instantly
generates private E-mail notification to all concerned.
The “Job Board” is viewable from
a unique address on the web for each client and provides
a continuous record of questions, answers and
decisions. Change orders, photos, selections and other
documents can be attached and uploaded by the client or
ARI office. Of course, we're always available by phone.